Provide us with your drawings and specifications for thorough analysis, discussion and recommendation.
Step 2 Estimate
We will produce a detailed estimate for your consideration, based on the consultation phase.
Step 3 Site Survey
Site surveys will be conducted to assess the accuracy of the information submitted, and to provide any variation requirements .
Step 4 Installation
Deposits will be taken and works commenced on the agreed installation dates.
Arrival to site process
Initial introduction between Toucan and the client, detailing what we are there to carry out, what areas we will need to access whilst the works are being carried out, (if any areas are prohibited). Whether any sensitive power related items are currently on and the affect it could have regarding disruptions to power during the works.
- The pathway to and from the work area is heavily protected for instance carpet protector to prevent any damage being caused during the transport of tools and materials
- Picture evidence will be taken before commencement of works of the work area and pathways to protect the client and the engineers regarding any discrepancies in the condition of the property before works commence.
- At this stage the works will be undertaken. Toucan engineers will always always keep in verbal dialogue with the client discussing the job process and highlighting any problems and the related solutions, whilst taking progress photographic evidence as we go.
- This will be the commissioning stage where we will take all relevant readings and complete any paperwork related to the works, i.e. certification.
- This is the final clean stage where the property will be restored to its initial state before works commenced. There will be final finish photographic evidence taken.
- Handover of new installation to the client, where all operation and maintenance manuals are handed over with a detailed user demonstration performed by the engineers.
Commercial Refurbishment Experts in Kent and the Southeast
Toucan Electrical are experts in providing the most up-to-date installation solutions to our vast client base. With over three decades of experience, we have worked on multiple projects across a wide range of industries including hospitality & leisure, education, commercial refurbishments, and residential property development.
We firmly believe in delivering the best quality products for competitive prices and giving you the opportunity to take advantage of leading manufacturers and equipment. Not only that, but our talented designers will inspire you with the latest design trends in the UK. If you want to optimise your refurbishment and give it the X-factor, our insights are second to none.
Customer service is important to us. We recognise that commercial refurbishments mean your business is forfeiting profits whilst your establishment is closed. Every business is subject to deadlines, and we work hard to ensure we deliver every project on time and on a budget so that you can resume business as usual in line with your preferred timeframe.
Fashioning a Superior Customer Service
Our commercial refurbishments have genuinely helped our clients take their business to another level - because we take the time to understand the nature of your business together with your business goals and design an environment that helps to make your establishment practical, engaging and productive.
With over 30 years of experience working on commercial refurbishments, we recognise the importance of delivering superior service for exceptional value. We focus on safety, efficiency, high-quality results but also appreciate the need to supply sustainable products and cost-effective strategies on every project we work on.
We believe it’s our superior level of service that makes Toucan the go-to company for commercial refurbishments in Kent. It helps that our forward-thinking designers consistently produce awe-inspiring designs, and our qualified technicians are adept at resolving complex problems and creating strategies that enable us to complete projects on time.
Comprehensive Commercial Refurbishments
Commercial buildings are prone to electrical faults as they age. When you notice signs of electrical failures, it’s a good time to contemplate a refurbishment and bring your establishment up to date with the latest design trends.
Whether you have a few ideas or no idea whatsoever, the talented designers at Toucan will work closely with you to bring your vision to life using 3D design software so you can visualise how your commercial refurbishment will look and feel. Our friendly team provide a seamless service from start to finish and pays the utmost care and attention to your requirements and preferences.
We also provide a comprehensive service including the preparation and installation of power cables and supply systems, sockets, lighting and security cameras, communications systems and building automation technologies.
We can also supply bespoke doors, windows, internal glazing, and roof lights through our sister company Toucan Glass.