Provide us with your drawings and specifications for thorough analysis, discussion and recommendation.
Step 2 Estimate
We will produce a detailed estimate for your consideration, based on the consultation phase.
Step 3 Site Survey
Site surveys will be conducted to assess the accuracy of the information submitted, and to provide any variation requirements .
Step 4 Installation
Deposits will be taken and works commenced on the agreed installation dates.
Arrival to site process
Initial introduction between Toucan and the client, detailing what we are there to carry out, what areas we will need to access whilst the works are being carried out, (if any areas are prohibited). Whether any sensitive power related items are currently on and the affect it could have regarding disruptions to power during the works.
- The pathway to and from the work area is heavily protected for instance carpet protector to prevent any damage being caused during the transport of tools and materials
- Picture evidence will be taken before commencement of works of the work area and pathways to protect the client and the engineers regarding any discrepancies in the condition of the property before works commence.
- At this stage the works will be undertaken. Toucan engineers will always always keep in verbal dialogue with the client discussing the job process and highlighting any problems and the related solutions, whilst taking progress photographic evidence as we go.
- This will be the commissioning stage where we will take all relevant readings and complete any paperwork related to the works, i.e. certification.
- This is the final clean stage where the property will be restored to its initial state before works commenced. There will be final finish photographic evidence taken.
- Handover of new installation to the client, where all operation and maintenance manuals are handed over with a detailed user demonstration performed by the engineers.
EV Charging Installation Services in Kent and the Southeast
Car manufacturers are turning to the production of electric vehicles and some even plan to phase out diesel and petrol-fuelled cars as soon as 2025. The UK government is committed to zero-emissions vehicles by 2035 and by 2030 all new cars on the UK market with be electric.
Homeowners and businesses in Kent are advised to install EV charging points that are cost-effective and convenient. The cost of charging an electric vehicle overnight during non-peak hours is far less expensive than using public charging points. Our EV charging solutions save you money and time.
The technicians at Toucan Electrical are fully OLEV-approved and licensed installers and offer rapid electric car charging points to residential homes, businesses and apartment buildings that you can rely on. Whether you’re a landlord, property developer, architect, business owner, fleet manager, or an electric vehicle owner, we find the most cost-effective solutions to meet your requirements.
End-To-End EV Charging Installation Services
Toucan Electrical understands the importance of delivering a high level of customer service and professionalism. That’s why our dedicated team strives to set the industry standard for safety, service quality and exceptional customer support.
From the moment you contact us to the completion of the project, we make a point of ensuring we understand the needs of our customers and work closely with you to meet your demands.
Not only that, but we also partner with some of the leading EV manufacturers available on the UK market to ensure you have access to EV charging solutions that offer the best value for money. From upfront estimates to ongoing support, our turnkey EV charging installation services provide you with the highest quality product and a seamless customer experience.
Our dedicated team is committed to delivering the premier EV charging installation service throughout Kent and the southeast so you can rest assured that no matter what the size of the project is our qualified and conscientious technicians are 100% committed. If you want the best EV charging solutions, Toucan Electrical is the go-to expert in Kent and the Southeast.
Approved Electric Vehicle Charging Point Grant
Toucan Electrical is a government-approved EV charging installer with the authority to apply for subsidised electric car home charging points on behalf of our customers.
Under the current Homecharge Scheme, we can apply for a grant of up to £350 for you to install an Electric Vehicle Charging Point in your home and up to £14,000 to install EV Charging Points in a commercial property under the Workplace Charging Scheme.
Our fully-qualified EV charging installers perform a free survey of your property and establish which EV Charging equipment meets your requirements and your budget. And we always look to identify the best possible products for the most cost-effective prices.
To request a free no obligation survey or to find out more information about EV charging essentials, contact us today and speak with a knowledgeable and friendly member of our team. Toucan Electrical is based in Ashford and provides EV charging points and electric car charger installation across Kent and The South East.