Provide us with your drawings and specifications for thorough analysis, discussion and recommendation.
Step 2 Estimate
We will produce a detailed estimate for your consideration, based on the consultation phase.
Step 3 Site Survey
Site surveys will be conducted to assess the accuracy of the information submitted, and to provide any variation requirements .
Step 4 Installation
Deposits will be taken and works commenced on the agreed installation dates.
Arrival to site process
Initial introduction between Toucan and the client, detailing what we are there to carry out, what areas we will need to access whilst the works are being carried out, (if any areas are prohibited). Whether any sensitive power related items are currently on and the affect it could have regarding disruptions to power during the works.
- The pathway to and from the work area is heavily protected for instance carpet protector to prevent any damage being caused during the transport of tools and materials
- Picture evidence will be taken before commencement of works of the work area and pathways to protect the client and the engineers regarding any discrepancies in the condition of the property before works commence.
- At this stage the works will be undertaken. Toucan engineers will always always keep in verbal dialogue with the client discussing the job process and highlighting any problems and the related solutions, whilst taking progress photographic evidence as we go.
- This will be the commissioning stage where we will take all relevant readings and complete any paperwork related to the works, i.e. certification.
- This is the final clean stage where the property will be restored to its initial state before works commenced. There will be final finish photographic evidence taken.
- Handover of new installation to the client, where all operation and maintenance manuals are handed over with a detailed user demonstration performed by the engineers.
Intruder Alarms for Commercial and Residential Properties in Kent
Intruder alarms provide commercial and residential properties with consistent protection which lowers the risk of would-be burglars breaking in or committing acts of vandalism. Hi-tech intruder alarms also lower the cost of your insurance premium.
With more than 30 years in the industry, Toucan Electrical is a leading supplier of intruder alarms, CCTV systems and access controls to property owners in Kent and throughout the southeast. Our intruder alarm installation services include a survey of your property, a design that meets your specific needs, a supply of high-quality equipment and expert installation.
Our knowledgeable and skilled engineers also offer impartial advice and identify the best technologies for your needs. Whilst all our alarm systems are tailored to suit your specific requirements, we also take care not to exceed your budget. One of the keys to our success is the capacity to deliver high-quality products for competitive prices.
Toucan Electrical is based in Ashford and provides home and commercial properties with state-of-the-art intruder alarm systems across Kent and throughout the southeast.
High-Quality Intruder Alarm Systems
Toucan Electrical has earned a reputation for providing high-quality products and services for highly competitive prices. When you choose to work with us, you can be assured you’ll receive the latest, high-quality technology that offers the best protection possible for your budget.
Not only that but our uber-talented in-house design team methodically models intruder alarm systems that best meet your specifications and requirements. No matter whether you own commercial property or want to tighten the security of your home residence, you can rely on Toucan Electrical to deliver a high-quality intruder alarm system that gives you complete peace of mind.
Commercial Intruder Alarms
Whilst you may think that any old burglar alarm will suffice, standard intruder alarm systems available in hardware stores generally rely on self-installation. This is okay if you have prior experience and knowledge of fitting intruder alarms - but you also want to be assured the system will not fail when you need it the most.
This is where enlisting the services of professionally qualified electrical engineers provides complete peace of mind. The team at Toucan ensure you have access to the best quality equipment and also make sure the system is installed correctly so that it won’t let you down if would-be burglars decide to target your property.
As a matter of fact, we don’t recommend investing in off-the-shelf security at all. A reliable security package should be custom designed around the property in which it will be installed. If you don’t have the right system, your intruder alarm can become an absolute nuisance.
For example, our security systems recognise your pets so they don’t trigger the alarm when they’re roaming around the house when the intruder alarm is activated. And to ensure your security alarm stays in prime condition for years to come, we offer a comprehensive maintenance package together with 24/7 monitoring that provides a complete security solution.